Search site for
Upgrade your manual Seahorse™ Beach Trolley to Motorised Trolley
The Seahorse™Motorised Trolley have been developed to allow existing Beach Trolley owners to upgrade their trolley and gain the advantages of the motorised Trolley. When you find it is getting difficult to push your manual Beach trolley, An upgrade is a good option to consider.
The upgrade process is done at the Seahorse factory, and it involves replacing base section, which holds the motors, control unit and the batteries. The handle is modified by adding a finger operated throttle, plus the trolley is given a complete check to ensure everything is in “tip top” working condition.
If you book in the upgrade, we can generally complete the upgrade in 2 hours, otherwise we will need it overnight.
The Seahorse Motorised Trolley is powered by 2 * 24v, 400 watt powerful electric motors that will drive it's load up to 2km's through very soft sand, and over 7km's on the road. The design of the motorised trolley is based on the successful Seahorse Beach Trolley, which is the reason we can offer a upgrade to existing trolley owners.
- Seahorse Motorised Trolley Upgrade replacing parts as needed
- Two 14ah SLA Batteries
- The CTek™ Automatic Multi Stage Charger
How to Order your Upgrade
You can order online by clicking the Add to cart, and then send your trolley to us.
Call us, and we can answer any queries you, and then send your trolley to us.
or you can drop your trolley into us and we can take it from there.
Act now to upgrade to your new motorised trolley.
- The Seahorse Motorised Trolley had a full re-design in 2013, improving the design of the base, to hold the new waterproof control unit. The thump throttle gives the user full control over the speed of the trolley. The Seahorse Motorised Trolley's now have reverse, making it a lot easier to get the trolley out of the garage.
- The rear tyres are upgraded to a larger fatter tyre, to give extra grip in the sand, plus the ability to float over the soft sand, giving you the ability to travel further and climb higher. The rear tyres can be set to free wheel, allowing you to push if required.
- The battery box has room for an extra set of batteries, allowing you to double you range, or to carry the extra batteries for the Seahorse.
- The trolley will drive up most sand hills you can walk up. This means you will be able to access the beach along any walking track through the sand hills.
SIZE ASSEMBLED (APPROXIMATELY)
Width - deck and wheel base - 750mm
Deck height - 700mm
Handle height - 1050mm
length including handle - 1250mm
Length of base - 1000mm
Below are a selection of our instructional videos. To view all our videos, please go to the bottom of our resourses page - click on link, or view below.