Search site for
SkyDroid Tower App
This is not a item to purchase. Do not add to cart - simply download the link.
This is the link to download the SkyDroid App that is used to operate the CutaCopter EX-2
Click here to Download - SkyDrone-Tower
This is the link to download the SkyDroid FPV App that is used to view and record the video from the EX-2 Drone
Click here to Download - SkyDrone-FPV
Below is the Device Helper App. This is only needed if adviced by Seahorse to Download
Click here to Download - Device-Helper
Here is a link to the CutaCopter page that gives the latest information for installing, setting up and using the App.
Once it has downloaded
open with the Package installer
As the package hasn’t been downloaded from the play store, you will need to allow the installation of apps obtained from unknown sources.
Go to settings
In settings, click yes to unknown sources (for this installation only)
Open App and allow access as required.
Turn on Bluetooth and pair to the transmitter. - The PIN is 1 2 3 4
- After opening the App, click on the three bars on the top left corner.
- Select Switch Connection and then swap accross until you can select the image with the two transmitters and two flight controllers (press enter)
- Select the three dots beside Connect and click on OK (forget default device)
- Click connect and if the transmitter and drone areturned on, you will be able to connect.
- Select the transmitter (for example R4100-EX-2) to connect and once the drone is powered (battery connected and quick switch in), the telemetry data will be transmitted to the screen.
There are two main screens we will use. Flight Data and Editor. The other screens are linked to set-up and aren’t needed for day to day use.
This is not a item to purchase. Do not add to cart.