Search site for
Delivery & Returns
The name that will appear on your statement will be Seahorse Equipment Ltd
All New Zealand orders are shipped through fastway Couriers. Deliveries to Rural Delivery address are passed onto the Rural Delivery service, for the final stage of the trip.
The deliveries are made to physical addresses, and larger items will require a signature. Deliveries to business addresses require the business name, as commercial area are generally not numbered.
International deliveries need to quoted individually, based in the purchaser’s requirements. The options are international courier, Air Freight or Sea freight.
Shipping Costs and Calculations:
Most of the Seahorse products are now deliveried for free. Only a few smaller and cheaper items now have courier costs added.
Courier and packaging costs are based on weight and delivery location.
|Item||Local*||Rest of North Island**||South Island***|
|National up to 2kg#||7.50||7.50||7.50|
|Local up 2 to 15kg||12.50||-||-|
|Local up 15 to 25kg||25.00||-||-|
|North Island 2 to 10kg||-||12.50||-|
|North Island 10 to 25kg||-||25.00||-|
|South Island 2 to 10kg||-||-||17.50|
|South Island 10 to 25kg||-||-||35.00|
* The Local area is approximately location between Urban Auckland and Taupo.
** The rest of the North Island is locations North of Auckland and south of Taupo.
*** The South Island is the South Island.
# Some small items may be courier by courier bag if possible. This will reduce the charge to $5.00
All other locations will be calculated and we will contact you by phone or email to advise the courier costs prior to shipping.
All prices quoted in NZ dollars.
An estimated shipping cost will be calculated on your order, when you proceed through to the checkout and fill in your shipping details. If the incorrect region is used when placing the order, Seahorse Equipment maintains the right to correct the error, and charge the correct courier charge. Seahorse will attempt to contact the purchaser to advise the change. If the order can be couriered for less then what is calculated, Seahorse will charge the lesser amount.
Tracking/Estimated Delivery Times:
Majority of orders received are shipped the same business day. However, when trying to figure out the expected arrival date for your order, be sure to add 1 extra business day for processing of the order to the estimated shipping times below.
North Island Deliveries 1 to 2 days
south Island – up to 5 days
PLEASE NOTE: Rural and some residential areas may take longer delivery time. The Christmas rush can also cause delays.
Deliveries are made Monday through Friday only.
Orders received by us before 1:00pm are shipped, subject to payment, the same business day, we received it.
If you have ordered an item that is out-of-stock or sold-out, we will attempt to contact you immediately. please understand that a delay may also occur if your credit card was declined or for address verification if your billing address was entered incorrectly.
Seahorse Equipment Limited reserves the right to correct any errors discovered with order any time prior to dispatch. These errors may include, but not limited to errors in prices and or description of the products. Remedies may include refunding any amounts paid by the customer, or accepting the difference to a suitable alternative product.
We are happy to receive orders from international customers. Due to the size of the cartons, and the various methods and shipping rates, we need to calculate and quote on each order separately. The prices on this website include New Zealand GST (Sales Tax). We will apply this portion of the purchase price towards the freight costs, and advise if there is any additional cost involved. All international orders must be paid by Direct transfer to our bank account.
It is possible you will be charged local import duty and taxes as your order clears customs in your country.
Courier options include a door to door service, which is the most expensive, and the other option is you collecting from your nearest international airport (or port) (cheaper option), or orgnaise transport from the airport to you.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase upon receipt, please follow these procedures to ensure a prompt replacement, credit or refund. In the case of a fault or defect with your purchase please follow the warranty process.
- No product will be accepted for return without obtaining prior written authorisation from Seahorse Equipment Limited. Freight, packaging, handling and insurance will be at the cost of the purchaser. Please contact Seahorse (07 543 0266) for advise on the best course of action.
- Seahorse may, but is not obliged to, accept the return of any product that was ordered and correctly supplied.
- If the product was delivered incorrectly or with damage, the purchaser must inform Seahorse in writing within 3 days of receipt of the product. The notification must quote the relevant packing slip/invoice number and must include all the necessary details of the incorrect delivery, defect or damage. If the purchaser fails to notify Seahorse, the purchaser shall be deemed to have received the product in good order and condition and that the same had been delivered in accordance with the purchaser’s order.
- Please note: That our staff will test all returned products to determine the nature of the defect (or if the item is defective at all) If an item is returned as defective , and after testing it is deemed to have been in good working order, the item will be returned to the customer as it was received. Please test the defective item(s) prior to sending the item back for warranty service. This will save you time and money. The Seahorse team will be able to advise on testing and checking items.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Contact Seahorse (07 543 0266) as soon as possible and we can advise the best approach.
- Use the Seahorse packaging and courier using Fastways or another Parcel Carrier of your choice.
- Include your contact details including name, address, phone numbers and the reason for returning.
Send returns to:
Seahorse Equipment Ltd
41 Whiore Ave
(NOTE: COD’S will not be accepted)
- Keep a record of your shipment until you have received a credit, refund, or replacement.
- Once we have received the product we will assess the warranty claim and contact you to arrange the best solution for you.
For additional information on our return policies, Please contact Seahorse on phone 07 543 0266 or email sales@Seahorse.net.nz